Thursday, September 25, 2008

what do you think??

i wrote this poem for someone...let me know what you think bout it

Seeing your face,
makes me fake,
a smile that isn't true,
Just because of you,
tears roll down my face,
and now you've got a clue,
You don't have to say,
i guess that's the way,
it was always meant to be,
Think of me! Dream of me! Love me!
i don't think it will happen i can see,
I wanna hold your hand,
till the very end,
but i guess the answer is always Never!
You took my heart away,
loved it in a way,
that i will always treasure,
For you are the one,
that will always be in my heart,
to the very end of my life,
because my love for you will never be rotting,
But for now,
i don't know what to say,
cuz it'll never be this way...

3 comments:

Jon Wee said...

Waaaaaaaa I didn't know Lala was capable of writing poems. =D Then again, not so suprising. So who is it for?

Larissa said...

hahas...someone la...lol...this is my 1st time writing a poem..
ahaha XD...

Jon Wee said...

too much... dun tell me. ><