Friday, October 17, 2008

This blog's getting lonely...

My mom tells me a person is as lazy as he dares to be... Meaning? Guess I'm good at deceiving myself to be extremely lazy. The mind is a powerful tool, it is your greatest ally yet the worst enemy. A double-edge sword so to speak. We can easily deceive ourselves like, " Oh, I think I'm the most loneliest person on earth." then *poof* You do feel like the loneliest person on earth.

As you can see, I'm kinda slipping over the edge. (Or I think I am, there you go, another example of how good the mind deceives people.) I've been entertaining these pointless thoughts and doing nothing. Less than 26 days to SPM. Scared much? Actually, I make others worry for me more than I worry about myself.

They say people who laughs a lot is either mentally retarded or immune to mental illness. You decide.

Music and Lyrics is a nice movie. Really. Quite philosophical actually. Eg:

A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex. But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two (lyrics and melody) that makes it magical.

Really good stuff. You should watch it sometime. Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore pulled it off quite nicely.
Thats all for now. I shall continue to delude myself in this long suffering charade of life.

No comments: