Friday, October 17, 2008

listen to the thunder

Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008...

well...if your reading this...it's not a scary story okay...

anyways...it was late at night...about 10 something i think...when i was lying on my bed and couldn't sleep at all...suddenly...it started to rain...and my eyes were wide open...and i was thinking about things like what's going to happen next?? or like...will i get back together with him or something like that...

and suddenly...in front of my eyes...a flash of light flashed through my curtains...well...it's lighting...hahas...and it was like photographers outside my window...and i heard thunders and the flash of light again...and more thunder...and suddenly i thought about the song thunders...

hmmm...and as i thought about the song and things running through my mind suddenly disappeard...i felt calm and in a few moments time...i fell asleep...and the next morning...i felt much more better...

so yea....it's not a story...but it's real...

1 comment:

Jon Wee said...

boo... its not a story, its real. So honesty, I guess is the best policy.