Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is it just me or is that all girls wants to be a Bella-wannabe?

It scares me to say this but I noticed some of the girls I know became more anti-social, paranoid, easily intimidated, loses sense of balance, hates attention etc. like Bella. Most of these girls are Twilight fanatics. I think that maybe they want to delude themselves as Bella so that Edward aka Prince Charming will come and save them someday.

The more I read deeper into Twilight the more I noticed it.

But Twilight has it good points. I noticed how the author nicely puts what's a father's love looks like. Someone once told me that a father's love is discreet and normally happens in the little things they do and that most of us don't noticed it. Like in Twilight, how Charlie got up early to put on the anti snow tires discreetly. Something that you don't noticed this act of love in the movie. Ahhhh~ the thrill of watching the movie first then then reading the book. You get to compare things easier.

Before you get all judgmental and all, how would you know that it is not better to watch the movie first then read the book? Have you ever tried it before? If no, then just shhhh.

Well, I'm off to finish the book now. Ciao!

No comments: