Saturday, August 23, 2008

Childish Still 'R' me

I'm watching cartoons now, ahhaha. Don't we all love those Saturday morning cartoons? Oh, at least I do. Kinda brain washing but hey we have over 100 billion brain cells to kill!!! 1 brain cell or neuron can store about 2 terabytes of memory!

So yea, in reality we hardly use 10% of our brain in our life time. Even Einstein was said to use only 15% of his brain.

So do the wave in the frequency for our brain!

I like Goofy. And Pluto. I wander how Disney people are so creative.

Okay, I better stop now before I start spouting out more random stuff that may be insulting to the species called homo sapiens.

*Did you know the word homo sapiens means "wise human" or "knowing human" in Latin? Pfft!!! So much for wisdom in a world where wrong seems right.

God Bless YA!!! no matter how insignificant you think you are.
PS: Larissa post somemore!!!

No comments: